Invisalign Cost Estimate and Treatment Facts
Have you been considering Invisalign to straighten your teeth but worried about how much it will cost? Use an orthodontist near me search and you should find several Castle Dental locations in your area that offer Invisalign at a similar cost to braces. Your smile journey with Invisalign is unparalleled to any other braces out there. Knowing what factors play into your treatment can help you get the most out of your teeth straightening experience. A dentist near me search is a great start to determine the state of your teeth and which orthodontic options are best for you.
Understanding the Cost of Invisalign
There are several factors that go into determining the cost of Invisalign. First and foremost, cost will come down to the patient. Your smile and it’s needs will greatly impact how much Invisalign will cost specific to you. Because each treatment plan is customized to the patient, giving a straight number value to the cost of Invisalign is next to impossible. If you have complex dental issues, the cost of Invisalign can increase with the need for special attachments and increased treatment time. Minor cases can be widely affordable – this is perfect for those cases where patients have had braces before and they’re teeth have minimally shifted.
Another factor that goes into the cost of Invisalign is where you live and the experience of your orthodontist. Luckily, there are many Castle Dental locations close to you, and each of these locations have several highly skilled professional orthodontists knowledgeable in the Invisalign treatment. As these orthodontists are abundant in the Dallas area, it can help in finding a treatment plan that’s affordable for you. You won’t need to worry about sacrificing quality for a great price at Castle Dental. Your orthodontist is responsible for determining the treatment process and duration for you. Your experience with Invisalign should be nothing but positive, which is why Invisalign requires certification for orthodontists to undertake before treating patients.
Below are several factors that can sway the cost of Invisalign one way or another:
- Treatment Cost by Orthodontist
The first step is finding an orthodontist prepared to treat your smile. The skill level and location of your orthodontist can impact the average of what Invisalign will cost for you. At Castle Dental, our orthodontists are adept at treating patients with Invisalign and can guide you the cost of your treatment plan.
- Treatment Cost by Orthodontist
Depending on the type of your dental insurance, Invisalign may be partially covered. Sometimes certain insurance plans will pay up to $3,500, greatly reducing the out of pocket expenses you’ll incur with Invisalign. Castle Dental accepts a wide variety of dental insurances and your treatment might already be covered.
- Flexible Spending Account
Go ahead, use those pre-tax dollars towards your new smile. With Invisalign, you can put up to $2,550 of your flexible spending account down to help pay for your treatment.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Down Payment
Putting in a greater down payment can lower your monthly cost. This can make your treatment plan with Invisalign a bit more manageable. Cringeworthy monthly costs will be a thing of the past.
- Down Payment
Many dental office offer 0% interest on payment plans for Invisalign. At Castle Dental, we don’t bother with interest.
At Castle Dental we believe everyone should have access to a healthy, beautiful smile. If Invisalign is the right treatment option for you, we work with you every step of the way to make sure you can afford it. With flexible payment plans and money saving offers, Invisalign may surprise you and your budget. We also accept most insurance plans, and you may find that Invisalign is already covered with your coverage. Whatever your budget needs, our staff works with you to give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Your confidence and oral health are priceless. You shouldn’t refrain from investing in yourself and your smile.
How Invisalign Works
Part of understanding the cost of Invisalign is understanding how it actually works. Invisalign is unlike any other orthodontic treatment plan out there because it’s completely customized to you. From the materials used to the treatment plan, Invisalign puts the patient first.
Invisalign straightens teeth by using clear aligners made of BPA-free plastic to gradually shift your teeth. These aligners are interchanged throughout your treatment time as your teeth come into their new, straight positions. The mold used to create your aligners uses 3D imaging to design an aligner that will fit your teeth perfectly. Invisalign has been trusted by orthodontists everywhere to straighten teeth time and time again.
The Benefits of Invisalign
The reasons behind Invisalign’s rise in popularity has much to do with the advantages they pose over traditional braces. With Invisalign, your “braces” are removable alleviating many concerns patients have about starting their orthodontic treatment.
- They’re “invisible.” Okay, not completely but they do come close. Invisalign offers patients the reality of straightening their teeth discreetly. The aligners are made of a clear plastic that fits your teeth straight on. This greatly reduces their appearance and ability for others to notice that you’re undergoing treatment.
- Your diet isn’t restricted. With Invisalign, patients can simply remove their aligners when eating. Using traditional braces, patients typically need to refrain from eating particular foods that can pull or push the metal awry. This includes foods like popcorn, caramel, apples or corn. Invisalign takes away this disadvantage, allowing to eat and drink as you would without braces.
- Easier cleaning. The advantage of having removable aligners is that they’re easy to clean and keep your smile healthy. While you will have to clean your teeth and aligners more than you would without treatment, the process is simple. Remove your aligners when you eat or drink anything other than water. After your meal, brush your teeth as you normally would and clean your aligners before putting them back in. Who knows, you may find yourself with a healthier smile than you did before.
- Overall health. Invisalign works to straighten your teeth, a benefit that’s not only aesthetically pleasing, but great for your oral health. Straighter teeth are easier to clean, as a crowded smile or misaligned bite can cause plaque and bacteria to build in hard to reach places. Invisalign can help your smile be free of gum disease, cavities, and wear on tooth enamel once your teeth have finished treatment.
- Playing sports. For those concerned about damaging their smile due to contact sports, Invisalign provides a perfect solution. With traditional braces, your cheeks, gums, and teeth are left at risk as the metal and wires can leave behind damage if put in heavy contact. With Invisalign, there are no brackets or wires to be concerned with. Feel free to play hard and smile on.
During Invisalign Treatment
There are a few things patients should know prior to getting Invisalign. While the treatment plan is entirely different than braces, it can pose some new challenges to patients.
- Wear your aligners 20 to 22 hours a day. This means anytime you’re not eating, your aligners should be in place. Wearing them as often as possible will help you get the results you’re looking for without delaying your treatment time.
- Change trays often. This is up to your orthodontist’s discretion, but typically patients can expect to change their trays every 2 weeks. This will keep guiding your teeth into their new positions
- Brush, Brush, Floss. With Invisalign, you’ll be cleaning your teeth much more often than you normally would. Brushing should happen at least twice a day, and flossing at least once. Ideally patients should brush more often than this after each meal. At the very least, it’s a good idea to rinse your mouth with water if you don’t have access to a toothbrush.
- Clean your aligners. Just as your teeth are important to keep clean, so are your aligners. You can rinse your aligners with lukewarm water or a cleaning kit offered by Invisalign. Whatever you choose, make sure you do so often so you’re not reintroducing bacteria to your mouth.
- Visit your orthodontist. You should have a check-up with your orthodontist about every 6 weeks to make sure you’re on track for optimal results. An dentist near me search can help you find the closest office for quick and efficient appointments.
Orthodontist Near Me
If you’re ready to start your smile journey with Invisalign, you can schedule a consultation at your closest Castle Dental office by visiting us online, or calling us at 1-800-867-6453. With many ways to make Invisalign affordable, your new smile is within reach. We’re excited to get you one step closer to a beautiful, new you.