Simple Homemade Winter Diorama…For the Tree!
Looking for a fun activity for you and your kids, as well as gifts to give out to friends and family?
Well, how about this adorable Winter diorama ornament that can be made with your favorite miniature animals?
Miniature Trees and Animals (Tip: buy some at JoAnn’s!)
Polyester Quilt Batting
Scissors and Glue
1. Find an object with a diameter slightly larger than your plastic cup. Trace this opening onto your white felt and cut this shape out.
2. Glue your trees and animal on to the circle of white felt. Let dry.
3. Glue pieces of white batting around the objects for snow.
4. Line the rim of the cup with a thin layer of glue. Cover the objects and let the glue between the cup and felt dry.
5. Glue the bead to the top of the cup, with both holes parallel to the base of the cup.
6. String the cord through this bead to hang from your tree.