Keeping Those New Year’s Resolutions With A Smile
We’ve all been there. You’re contemplating taking the plunge into a project you’ve been contemplating for some time, whether it be refinishing the patio, buying a new car or finally having a smile you’re excited to show off, but something gets in the way. We’re here to encourage you to keep pursuing those resolutions you set on January 1 (this year or 10 years ago for that matter), especially if it’s about your oral health. If you’re still weighing the pros and cons of orthodontics as an adult, let us help:
1. Clear aligners make the process of straightening your teeth much more discreet, and you can even remove your aligner for special events.
2. Finances should always be considered, and we have financing options available that can accommodate almost any budget.
3. Everything’s faster! You can get an in-office scan and immediately see a rendering of how your appearance will improve, receive your custom trays within a week, and your treatment time will be about half as long as it was previously.
4. Straight teeth improve the function of your mouth, can relieve pain, and treat other oral issues like crowding.
5. You’re not alone: 27 percent of all orthodontic patients are now over 18 years old, with a 40 percent increase in adults getting treatment since 2004.
Here’s to keeping #newyearnewme alive!